Good bye, my comrades

Goodbye, my comrades

Sometime back, I met an interesting person who did a paper on, Toxic Church.

I wanted to hear the conclusions in her paper, whether she had recommended any safeguards against such.

And then the topic veered to someone who had served in the ministry, and whom I knew personally.
I found myself unsettled again, and somewhat ending the conversation with, "The matter is yet to be resolved.  The person hasn't apologized. It seemed it has happened again."

When I shared this with hubby, he asked, "What resolution do you expect to have from?"
A viable question.

This morning, I woke up with a thought, "fallen comrades".
Treat them as if they are fallen comrades.

As David lamented, 2 Sam.1:19
19“Your glory, O Israel, is slain on your high places! How the mighty have fallen!

Maybe the hurt will stop if I consider them as fallen comrades?

Comments

Popular Posts